The Porter Tribe

The Porter Tribe
new years 2012

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I have company

Its Sunday afternoon and Aunt Dana is on the couch sleeping .Jacob on the loveset reading ,Papi sleeping the bed and various kids are playing chess. I love it when I have company. We just finnised a great meal of porkcops mashed potatoes and fruit salad and squash . It was good meal .
I have a new calling in the ward so does papi . I am the third Sunday teacher in RS and also the RS corester ....Scary ...... and Papi is the 12 13 year old Sunday school teacher . I will have to practice leading all week so I don't mess up. The teaching I'm not to worried about . Al tho I do want to make it nice and spiritual. I also want to make singing enjoyable . Now I have a whole slew of worries that I really don't need too worrier about . !!!!! I guess if it wasn't one thing it would be another . lets just face it I worrier all the time ...
So that's the news or lack of news this week
Love ya all Mamita

1 comment:

  1. Well that was fast! We were debating where you might get put when they released you a few weeks ago- you'll be great. The Lord always pushes us to try a little harder, be a little better, but he's also ALWAYS there to make it possible and if it's not perfect, oh well! Enjoy your company!

    ReplyDelete