The Porter Tribe

The Porter Tribe
new years 2012

Sunday, May 29, 2011

New Projects By Papi







I have been married to Michael a long time. But his skill as a crafts man is always amazing me . Because he doesn't have a regular pay check right now he made these picnic tables to sell in hopes that we might make some money.
Seth is helping him and I noticed that Michael gets 2 times as much done the days that Seth is able to help.
So if you want one or know of some one who does . let them know we have them. The price is going to go down as Michael thinks that 320 is a better price then 499 . I think they are a still at what ever price that they are .
Now as for my life ,we just had the last day of school on Friday . It still does not seen real . but its true . we had a mancala tournament and also a ping pong tournament . I went on line to learn how to draw up the brackets my printer does not work so i just read the instructions . then when I got to school I started to draw it up on the board and got stuck I called in Tim to help and he figured it out for me . then I was telling the other teacher about it and I said there was a site that I could just put in the number of players and it would figure it all out for me but because my printer was broken I couldn't do that . As I was speaking I realized I could have just printed it at school.Some times I'm a little slow so for the doubles ping pong tournament I did just that . It was so easy . Ah well ,live and forget I guess the motto should be as we grow older ,instead of live and learn.
 I am really looking forward to the family coming for Thomas' baby blessing . I'm figuring beds right now . Its going to be so fun . I do wish that Hanna and Tyler could be here but times are hard all around right now. At least we are all fed and have a roof over our heads 
The truth is life is very nice right now  

No comments:

Post a Comment