The Porter Tribe

The Porter Tribe
new years 2012

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Spring cleaning?

Well this week I wanted to get everything done before school started again . So I have been going through every closet, cabinet, and room. I have sent bags and boxes of cloths to neighbors and have others to take to DI. I have reorganized girls room and boys room .all that is left is my file pile.that's all the stuff that has to be filed in my kids personal boxes ,report cards cool art projects ,meddles .awards, all the things that I gathered threw the school year. out of all the projects this one scares most . Mean wile wail all this reorganizing has been going on I haven't mopped the kitchen floor or cleaned the bathrooms .....
Austin is now her to stay . I don't know that I mentioned that he was moving in . Michael is working one more week at the R.RR Lucia will be moving back in this week after spending the summer there . That's all the news I have or can remember .

No comments:

Post a Comment