The Porter Tribe

The Porter Tribe
new years 2012

Monday, November 15, 2010

William and Natalie were in Utah this weekend we made an effort to see them . on our way to manti the car broke down we made it back home then They made the decision to come to Antimony and see us . I was so grateful that they did . I have missed them . Natalie isn't even showing yet. She looked healthy . she did have a few sniffles . Papi gave her some ginger tea and I gave her echinacea.I really enjoyed the short visit we had. I cant wait till Christmas.  We drew names for Christmas wail they were here . Hanna has Kieora, Tyler has Robert ,Kim has William, Robert has Daxon, LuLu has Tishel, Kieora has Hanna, Tishel has Baby Edgar, Natalie Nicole has Seth, Seth has Kim, William has LuLu ,Daxon has Natalie Nicole
It seems like I cant seem to get ahead of the car and money demands .It seems like every time I think I have the money for Christmas something breaks down . I really want to go shopping next week when I am up north but it looks like I will be lucky if I can get up there AAARRRGGGGG. (that is me yelling in frustration)
And another thing If anyone can find a use for square root that is actually useful I want to know because as far as I'm concerned its unnecessary and a waist of time. Something to make mothers and daughters aggravated with each other .Well I hope that the week gets better from here .
Mamita 

1 comment: