The Porter Tribe

The Porter Tribe
new years 2012

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I love my sisters.

My sister Eunice came to visit she lives in Iowa . I talk to her on the phone but I don't get to see her very often . she came mostly to spend time with her mother (my mom too) and her grand kids and kids so I only went up for a couple of days. We had a nice brunch on Saturday . It was just so fun Friday night we played a game together ,and nobodyy cared that I missed every question. I didn't care . It was just so fun to play the game together like when we were girls.
Families are so much fun . God really knew what he was doing when he designed them.I fit into mine so well. But I think all my siters fit too. Its not that we look alike or dress or even believe alike . I just love then how they are . And in return they love me the way I am.
I wish that in this world there was more of this kind of acceptance. I look around and see so much intolerance . And sometimes I'm intolerant also . That being said I see more the value of tolerance being loved unconditionally is of great importance . I can better live my life knowing that no matter what happens my family is there for me and they will always love me and I love them.
I hope I can teach my kids to love each other like I love my own sisters and Mom.



Wail I was up with my sisters Michael(Papi) stayed at home and held down the fort What a wonderful man he is.  . He and the kids had a great time building snowmen and igloos. I got pictures to post of that one . LuLu and Kieora were at a speech and debate competition. I picked them up on my way threw Richfield Friday when I got returned from Sandy. I had Seth with me he is done working for Darla . He starts at the Rocken R this week.LuLu will be working some also on weekends.

Well thats all for now
I love ya all
Mamita

No comments:

Post a Comment