The Porter Tribe

The Porter Tribe
new years 2012

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm so mad I could spit

When Seth wrecked our car he hit his head on the steering wheel. He was in so much pain that we took him to the emergency room. they did a whole lot of scans done and they said that he was fine . Since that time Seth has been going numb . He is also losing his strength on his left side so now that he is back from Darlas we took him to Dr Rose a chiropractor in Richfield . Doctor Rose got the scans from Garfield and took xrays himself . He found a fracture and pinched nerves and some other things also .I don't know why I bother with doctors I have been disappointed every time I go and tell me why does alternative methods cost so much . Seth will be going to Dr rose for awhile to see if he can help with the pain and numbness but we are also going to take Seth to Kim in Spanish Fork .I just want him well so that this will not interfere with his mission. 
Other than that we are all doing well .This week neither LuLu or Kieora made it to state in speech and drama. Lu was OK with that but Kieora was alittle disappointed .
We must lead a very boring life not much going on in our lives . Papi is covering for a therapist this week . We got our income tax back then divided it all up so we are almost broke again but not quite. we are buying material for the addition and also payed off a loan . its nice to know its gone and wont be back . we are still working on the refinance of the house . that will also save us money in the long run. the ten year goal is to the house payed off then go on a mission . I sure hope that we can do it all . this year we are in a better financial position than we have been in for a long time . I just hope it keeps getting better.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about Seth! But glad you've found the problem and can work on the solution! I've been going to a chiropractor too- I can't figure out why they cost so much either, I mean, for reals!
    Anyway, glad to hear that the rest of life is going smoothly and well! William sure enjoyed catching up with you earlier!

    ReplyDelete