The Porter Tribe

The Porter Tribe
new years 2012

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Not in Antimony

Well.What can I say. I was excited to be with Michael in Las Vegas for a counseling conference continuing education to keep his LSAC. Lots of fun Right . It was till we got a phone call from Seth . Wail he was at work someone came in to the house and broke and stole alot of stuff I will post some photos.I asked if everyone was alright and they were  so were all the Animals.Seth was prity shook up. He had called the police and loved ones . I called the relifsociaty who got the bishop and they stayed with Seth and cleaned up the mess. I dont have much else to say . so here are the pics

1 comment:

  1. So sorry. 3 cheers for relief society and good friends. It's nice to have good people we know we can count on and trust. Glad all the people and animals were safe.

    ReplyDelete