The Porter Tribe

The Porter Tribe
new years 2012

Sunday, May 27, 2012

I am still alive!
I am so bad at journaling and now I find I am bad at blogging. I don't know why because I really enjoy blogging .
I am going to try to do a quick review of my life for the last 6 months.
I am alive, all the kids are alive! So here are some pics from our life.

New Years!



Building on to the house!







                 PROM!

Phantom of the opera!

Annular Solar eclipse

We have been having a great winter. I am looking forward to a summer of 4H fun . Lu will be working a the Rockn' R. Seth is the staff manager. Kieora and Tish go down every now and then and fill in. I have great and marvelous plans for the yard and have made some fun yard art. I have hauled away 3 trailer loads of junk to the dump. We have also gotten rid of the stone building on the side of the house that fell down 6 years ago. We have been making dams in the gully so if we get rain this year it won't rush down so fast but leave a bit of dirt behind. We plan to have a tree planted by each dam. I am working on an outdoor garden. Michael is working on an indoor garden. And the house has widows but there it will sit till we have more money. I look forward to seeing my family this summer. I love working but I also love when its done for the year too. I got some fun books to read but I already read most of them. City of Ember books (After the world societies collapse they make a city underground to save the human race but now the city is dying and they must find a way out, Fun books everyone should read them), Empty (a so-so book about the end of society as we know it), Incarceron (about a prison that is alive, Better than it sounds. Its the favorite one so far ) and Dead End in Norvelt (a humorous book about a small town that is dieing, really the most favorite)
I am going to try to make sure I write more often .
That's all for now
 Ta-Ta
Natalie , Mamita, Aunt Natalie

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! You blogged! Makes me think I should go write up a new post at my blog too.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you forgot the part wer you came to visit us. dont you love me

    ReplyDelete